Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Try the IndieBound Reader App, Get a $5 Gift Card


I’ve been using the IndieBound Reader app on an Android Tablet for months now and really enjoy it. (You can read my full review of the app here: ) It’s a got great reading functionality and lets you show your support for shopping local and independent. We want you to try it.

For the month of March, if you come into the store and show us that you’ve installed the IndieBound Reader app on your device we’ll give you a $5 gift card good on all in-store and online purchases. When you come in, we’ll just ask for your name (one gift card per person please) and what type of device you have. You can also sign up to receive email about ebooks. We can even guide you through your first ebook purchase.

Here are what some people are saying about the IndieBound Reader App.

For Android:

This is app s great! It's running on my Asus Prime which is using ICS and reader is running flawlessly. So happy to by buying my ebooks locally, this app is even running on my friends Kindle Fire! Matty
This is an amazing app, and works seamlessly with bookstores around the country. I work on the road, and can now buy ebooks from whichever store is closest! Mick
Once it's set up with the bookstore of choice this App is really easy to help you search and support the store. Simple and easy. Sara


For iPad:

One of my recent purchases from the Books, Inc. website was damaged every time I tried to download it from Google Books, so they steered me toward this app. Works like a charm. ewestby
Easy download from my local independent bookstore website, then simple download of books from my store account. Reading on iPhone, and so far seems straightforward and as pleasant as you get on this size. So pleased to have buying local so easy! Wren54

No comments:


Blog Archive